IT Professional (m/w) wanted
TIME FRAME AG has its own call centers. Here, networked PC workstations under Windows and powerful ACD systems are used. We run different campaigns with different run times flexibly and systematically. We use a wide range of hardware and software and continually develop our systems and processes.
To strengthen our IT department at Porto/Matosinhos we are looking for you as an IT Supporter (m/w).
• Acceptance and qualification of fault messages
• Administration of the fault messages in the ticket system; monitoring and control of the
Tickets according to Service Level Agreements
• Independent development and implementation of solutions to eliminate faults and errors
• Support for Windows PC workstations
• Support of telecommunication hardware (telephones, headsets, etc.) at telephony workplaces
• Installation and repair of PCs and telecommunications hardware
• Completed vocational training in the IT sector
• Alternative: you are a student of computer science in the higher semester
• Experience in the administration of Windows operating systems
• Craftsmanship and experience in the assembly and repair of IT
• Experience with telecommunications hardware is desirable
• Good command of English; German language skills are desirable
• A good environment with a high level of creative leeway in one
performance-oriented and professional team
• Short decision-making and direct communication
• An interesting scope of duties and career opportunities at all levels
• A long-term safe workplace in an expanding, future-oriented
If you are interested in this position, please submit a CV for consideration. Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our application form below.